Videos

Marion Cotillard Topless To Show Me Her Giant Breasts & Nipples



Marion Cotillard is an international sensation, long a superstar in France, she’s been conquering North America for the last decade with leads in some of the biggest Hollywood blockbusters likeInception, Contagion, and the upcoming The Dark Knight Rises. She also has a great rack and giant nipples which I didn’t before realize. Did you know this? Why didn’t you tell me? We have a comments section so you can clue me in to stuff like this, what other secrets are you keeping from me? Are there more great breasts I’m somehow not aware of out there?
I discovered this important fact due to a series of pics snapped by the paps on the set of her upcoming movie Rust and Bone where she strips off her top for a swim and I’m sharing them all with y’all. And because we’re a generous blog who always packs every post to the brim with awesome, I’ve also included Cotillard’s internet sketch Forehead Tittaes as a bonus – the skit basically explains how she gets the male world from staring at her mammaries.
You can click on the thumbnails below for the larger versions:
You might also like:
Share on Google Plus

About Kind Dolls

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment